Friday, August 1, 2008

The Ryp-Tide

Deb is always talking about internet shopping. I had no idea what she was talking about, but last night she was talking about it and showed me how they have an internet shop on NFL.com devoted JUST to the REDSKINS! I'm flabbergasted! 

So I did a little online shopping last night. 

Le me show you what I bought. 

A BRAND NEW JASON TAYLOR NUMBER 55 JERSEY! Deb said she would get this for me for my birthday. If you want to get one you can go to http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3211322&clickid=body_rv_img.

AAAAND this

You can get it at http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1257384&cp=716689.2237476&pageDisplay=superfamily&pageType=family∫_nextBucket=0&totalProductsCount=341&PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE=9&doVSearch=no&doVSearch=no&pageCount=38&pageBucket=0&pageNum=6∫_prevBucket=0&fpricesort=priceAscending&PAGES_PER_BUCKET=10&filter=yes&fCat=2237476&num_buckets=4&page=7&page_bucket=0&showSizeSearch=false&hasPagination=false&parentPage=family This is gonna look great in the Ryp-Tide.

For those of you who don't know the Ryp-Tide is my basement bar. It's named after my favorite former "Skins quarterback, Mark Rypien, and Deb's love for the ocean. We compromised. That's just what you have to do sometimes. 

I don't know why all of this ended up in the center.

Till next time,
Pete

No comments: