Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Deb's Folks

Deb's been on my ass lately. What, now a guy cant even watch the game in piece? She doesn't get that that's what the offseason is for! This is why I sound like an idiot when I call into The Locker Room with Doc and Kevin! So, we've been a bit on the rocks lately, so imagine my reaction when I heard her folks were intown. 

Here's all you need to know about Marcy and Lewis Redmond - they're Cowboys fans! Plus Marcy's doctor made her "go easy on the red meat", so now I gotta eat crap for two weeks. Just great.

But it's all ok. I don't care if Deb's riding my balls all day long about raking the stupid leaves, because your Washington Redskins just signed a someone who's "Taylor Made" for D.C sports. That's right, the one and only, pro-bowl defensive end, Jason Taylor will be wearing the red and gold and I couldn't be happyer. I think this is our year!

-Pete

No comments: